Yes, it is possible to avoid winter illnesses !
This particular time of the year has many of you wondering about the holiday season. Can you give your frail grandmother a hug, or can you visit your cousin with a weakened immune system? Obviously I can’t answer for you, but here are my tips, which are essentially about prevention… and that’s the most important part, in my opinion.
There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.Jean-Luc Picard
How to prevent infectious diseases (COVID, flu, colds, etc.)?
1. The first thing to do is to eat well, and specifically, you must eat good saturated fats (butter, goose, duck, or pork fat), proteins (meat, eggs, fish, shellfish), and fermented foods such as sauerkraut, and facto-fermented vegetables at every main meal.
This type of foods provide a solid and essential foundations for the proper functioning of your immune system.
On TOP of that, you can add fresh homemade vegetable juices, spices, fresh or dried herbs, sea salt, and of course the famous homemade meat broths (chicken, beef, mutton, veal, turkey, or fish), essential for their mineral and collagen content.
A BIG BIG PLUS is to eat organ meats once a week! These foods are super rich in nutrients (vitamins A, D, K2, B12, B9), iron, magnesium, etc., all of which are essential for your immune system.
This so-called Traditional diet, as described by Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS can correct long-standing nutritional deficiencies (even those of previous generations!). It is the most powerful and effective tool for boosting your immune system, and allowing your body to repair itself on a daily basis.
3. You can support your body fight even further with Natural Remedies such as propolis, royal jelly, and Vitamin C, as well as essential oils such as thyme, rosemary, or cinnamon. These oils are all antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal.
Finally, if you get sick, don’t hesitate to use good old-fashioned remedies: thyme tea, warm lemon juice, garlic, elderberry syrup, and honey. And PLUS… of course again: make good broths. You also want to increase sweating, by taking a hot bath with Epsom salts, which will help your body to kill viruses and bacteria. Most importantly, let the fever do its work; fever is your friend as heat kills bugs!
There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it’s just a matter of finding it.JEAN-LUC PICARD
If despite all of my advices, you get sick here is what to do:
- Take 2 tsp of colloidal silver every 2 hours, at the onset of the sickness.
- Take 2000 mg of vitamin C, 2-3 times a day or up to bowel tolerance (reduce the dosage if you get diarrhoea).
- Take Biocidin from Bio-botanical Research: 2 capsules three times a day.
- Drink meat/bone broths all day.
- Make herbal teas of grated ginger, lemon, and honey.
- Rinse your nose with water and salt (Neti pot) several times a day.
- And rest!!!
In conclusion, the best way to avoid winter illnesses is to focus on a healthy lifestyle, and especially a healthy diet. Viruses have always existed, and they will always exist. Fear is the enemy of immunity. Live your life, enjoy your family, share good times! Your body will do the rest!
For more information, visit my blog: www.beatrice-levinson- gaps.com
Yours in health,